Thursday, January 05, 2012

Living Room Results!

We finally finished pulling the living room together! I was waiting for the right light to take photos since, of course, we finished when it was definitely dark outside and none of my photos showed any of the furniture or the wall colour in the right light. But here it is! When we're finished the bedroom (and when it's clean enough for me!) I'll post our results there too. I could not be more thrilled with how everything came together in the living room. I've taken to sitting on our new sectional and smiling up at my new decorated wall. :) I love it here. It's feeling more and more like home.

Our make-shift couch

Our Ikea chairs



Sectional! We painted the wall, hung photos, added pillows, and included another light

Our funky pillows


No comments:

Post a Comment