Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas Photos

I've been a little slow in posting these, but with my birthday and New Years, and trying to finish our redecorating before I go back to school... it just never happened. I have so many cute photos from Christmas though, so I thought I'd post a few from all of our wonderful family Christmases this past year. 

Me opening my new telephoto lens!

Jeff opening one of his presents

Jeff and our nephew Mason


We had some time waiting for everyone to arrive, so  we goofed off a little :P 


Mason in Jeff's boats.... I mean.. shoes... 
Our nephews Kelton and Mason


So cute - Christmas Day 
Playing around with my lens. Sam was not amused.
Lily didn't mind a quick pose for the camera

A cute photo of Layla


More kisses!

Kelton still.. a rare occurrence. 

Playing around with my telephoto lens

Snow!








No comments:

Post a Comment