Sunday, December 02, 2012

101 in 1001 and C25K Update

Ok so I'm slightly late on my C25K update as well as my 101 in 1001 update, but whatever. I said I'd post about how my running was going last week, but I never made it to the computer when I felt like writing the post. I have a whole slew of upcoming posts, plus a future thought for blog development, so I guess December will be a busy blogging month if I actually stay on top of things.

My running is going pretty well - I no longer feel as if I'm going to die when I run for longer than 60 seconds and I feel more confident in my ability to make it to 20 minutes on the treadmill, so I suppose that's progress. I completed all my week one runs, and am slightly behind on my week two runs, but I'm hoping to catch up this week. I have also been counting calories with a free Blackberry app and I find that it's really helpful to keep track of my food intake in relation to how much exercise I've had that day. I didn't think it was possible, but I am more glued to my Blackberry than ever now!

As for my 101 in 1001 list, things are still moving along fairly well. This month I decided to make two revisions to my list: #3. Lose 5 pounds for wedding, and #53. Do something nice for Jeff every week. I've lost over 5 pounds in the past two months, so I've decided to 'up the ante' a little bit in that regard. As for #53, it's just too hard to keep track of! I'm not saying that I'm going to stop doing nice stuff for Jeff or that I haven't done anything nice this month, just that I probably won't keep track of this one for the remainder of my 1001 days. Haha, sorry Jeff!

Completed Goals:
3. Lose 5 pounds for wedding - my new goal is to lose 15 more pounds before the big day, so I'm putting this goal in the 'freebie' slot
22. Make a new friend - I have a new workout buddy!
57. Write a letter to Jeff, for him to open 10 years from now - I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find this letter 10 years from now

Goals I'm Working On:
5. Skate once a week, once registered - I'm skating once a week right now, but I'm not registered at the moment so I'm not sure how long this will go on for
6. Go for a run at least once every week, weather permitting (6/143) - much better than last month!
11. Do a Couch to 5k running plan
34. Try 8 new foods (3/8) - I tried potato galette, profiteroles, and slow-cooked chicken tacos and I liked every dish!
48. Go on one date night a month (3/32) - Jeff and I went to see Victoria Park light up and then we grabbed a hot chocolate and talked, it was really nice :) 
49. Take a picture of Jeff and I once a month (2/32) - I got a photo of us at our date night in Victoria Park
Yes I know it's incredibly blurry, but I love how Christmas-y it is! 
67. Create slideshow of pictures of Jeff and I for wedding reception - Ok I've really only started asking people for wedding pictures of our grandparents, but that still counts as working on it right?
81. Hang Christmas lights every year (1/3)
82. Mail Christmas cards every year (1/3) - my Christmas cards never made it out of the box last year, so this is definitely an improvement 

I added one goal this month:
15. Lose an additional 15 pounds before I get married

Completed: 6/101

No comments:

Post a Comment